- Divorce was final in May. Almost have him out of my bank accounts and bills. Almost have my name changed over to my maiden name. Been looking on and off for new companionship but haven't been very fruitful in my searches. Found a lot of bottom dwellers! :D
- Started knitting in May and I'm ADDICTED! A group of girls from my church get together on Wednesday nights and we talk and knit at our local coffee house. We can knit pot holders for our Nurture Network at church. They take meals to sick people and their families so they have one less thing to worry about.
- I'm getting baptized on July 18th!! YAY!!!!!! Wanna come? Leave a comment! It'll be a party!
- Adopted two cats .... *ugh* They are 7 years old (will be 8 in August?) and sisters. Definitely trying at times.
- Quit smoking for the last time. Now that I am no longer married to a heavy smoker, nor am I around anyone who smokes for any length of time, I will be able to stop for good and I am so grateful for that!
- Learning more about God and myself a little bit each day.
- ooooo..... employed a personal trainer from church! He inspires me in my faith and life just as much as he does with my workouts and getting on a better track to lose weight. I just need to get over myself
- Hey! I got a 'faith' tattoo on my right wrist that says "Love Wins." with vines and grapes, cause I attend a Vineyard church. Got it the Sunday after Mother's Day. Time to get it touched up. I absolutely love it!
- Making a ton of friends at church and more all the time! I love my church. I love helping out there. It feels like my home right now and I like it.
Getting Caught Up
So..... what's been going on? Let's see...